9/7/11

75 Years Young

Dad's 75thLast night we celebrated my dad's 75th birthday. Can you believe my dad is 3/4 of the way to the century mark? Wow! When we asked Dad where he wanted to go for dinner it took a little coaxing to get him to pick a place. I didn't think it was that hard. Anyone who knows my dad, knows that he loves cheap mexican food. Su Casa is one of his favorite spots and the #1 is always is first choice.

Dad didn't really want any presents, but we were able to put a little something together with some photos Jason scanned. It isn't much, but the photos do a nice job capturing some of the important people and events in Big Al's 75 years. Watch the video below.

Happy Birthday Dad. You are one of the people in my life I can always count on. It's great to say that my dad is truly one of my heroes. Thanks for everything you've done for me and my family. I know I don't say it often, but I love you, Dad. Happy 75th....

al


No comments: