12/16/10

For Your Birthday

Kennedy,


daddy daughter time

Another year has passed and now it's your birthday again Dede girl. You're turning into such a big girl. No longer in pre-school. All grown up in elementary. I know the year started out pretty rough for you as you adjusted to the new school and new experiences. As frustrated as you were to begin the school year, I am so proud of you for sticking with it and getting past the tough times. It was great to see your smile return as you starting enjoying school again.


Your mom and I love you so much Kennedy. You have such a terrific personality that truly spreads throughout each member of our family. At times, your strong will can seem a bit much, but I wouldn't trade your independence for anything. You are becoming a beautiful, intelligent, and spiritual girl that touches other people lives for good.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I know there are times when I do and say the wrong things. I am still learning on the job with this parenting thing. I want you to know that we're in this together. I will try and take it easy on you, if you'll promise to do this same with me. I love you Dede girl. Happy Birthday.

Daddy

No comments: