8/31/05

Revenge of the Cool Drink

I promised the details about the revenge of the cool drink, so here they are. About 1:30 am early Sunday morning I noticed that something was dramatically wrong. No sooner did I make a break for the bathroom, than the revenge of the cool drink took place. Fortunately I made it to the toilet in time, but I haven't ever been taken over by such an overwhelming force in my life. For the next several hours, I became good friends with the different toilets in our home. I now consider them as confidants - capable of keeping my worst.

Of course I wasn't the only one who felt the revenge of the cool drink. Tara, Kennedy, Coleton, Al, and Alicia (who wasn't even on the camping trip!) were all touched by his dastardly grip.

The only nice thing I can say about the whole experience is that I was able to miss a few meetings Sunday morning! Although there isn't a meeting I've attended that was worse than the REVENGE OF THE COOL DRINK!!

No comments: